EchoShore®-M Transmission Main Leak Detection
The EchoShore®-M system combines the latest generation of acoustic sensors with proven wireless communication networks in a node configuration that can be easily moved to multiple sites in your transmission main network – to search for leaks or validate acoustic POI signals. The EchoShore-M system enables utilities to quickly pinpoint leaks and significantly reduce water loss. The system is designed to be lightweight, rugged and portable, allowing a water company to monitor different sections of the transmission main from just a few hours to several days.
Listen to an audio podcast about EchoShore-M technology .
- Extended monitoring times increase leak resolution and location accuracy
- Flexible leak monitoring duration in a defined area
- Acoustic sensors stay outside the transmission main
- Cloud-based data analysis enables access to global experts
- Utility field crews can manage technology deployment
Can Be Applied To The Following Pipe Materials
- Pre-Stressed Concrete Cylinder Pipe (PCCP)
- Steel Mains
- Cast Iron Pipe
- Ductile Iron Mains